Photo Montage Video
Why Convert Photos to a Photo Montage Video?
A Photo Montage Video provides a special memory for the most exceptional moments in your life, such as family memories, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, family reunions, religious events, vacations, and your children's school/sporting events. They provide a moving tribute to family members and friends at a funeral or a life milestone. A Photo Montage Video preserves the family heritage photographs against accidental loss/deterioration, and each family member can obtain a copy of the DVD. We have converted photos to DVD for families just like yours, and you can even read their testimonials here.
Organizing Your Video
We typically organize your video into chapters based upon the content. If you would like specific photographs into specific chapters, we recommend you sort your photographs into labeled folders. If you would like your photographs in a specific order, then you would number them. If you're not sure how to organize the photographs into chapters, we will use our best judgement.
Features of Your Photo Montage Video:
- Our Photo Montage Videos include a comprehensive package of features that is unmatched by competition (For a side-by-side comparison between FamilyVideosonDVD.com Photo Montage Videos vs. our competitors, see the Photos to DVD page):
- Enhancement and color correction of every photo in your video using industrial standard software
- A professionally authored DVD with a personalized opening menu, a Scene Selection menu for easy navigation, and background music on all menus
- A choice of over 325 different menu themes for different occasions
- An opening title, chapter markers & titles, and transitions.
- Background music customized to your music tastes that sets the tone for the occasion
We customize your Photo Montage Video so it's personalized to suit your needs. We incorporate motion and special effects as illustrated in the Sample Video, or keep it simple without motion and with fade-in fade-out transitions. A Photo Montage Video with 50 images will last 4-8 minutes depending on desired time for each image.
Photographic Media Formats
We create a Photo Montage Videos from digital images, photographs, 35 mm slides, and 35 mm negatives. Photographs are scanned at 400 dpi, and slides/negatives are scanned at 2400 dpi. We can also include video on the Photo Montage, if requested.
The Video below shows a comparison of a DVD Opening Menu from Family Videos on DVD and our competitors. We have developed over 325 menu themes for different occasions. We include images from your video within the opening menu.